LEGO Monster Fighters Haunted House Light and Sound Kit (Set #10228)
Update May 12, 2021: More kits will be in stock next month.
We've made one of our favorite kits even better. This updated version of the Haunted House Light and Sound kit includes more lights, more effects, more sounds, more thunder and lightning, our new radio frequency remote control, and even a beating heart. Spooky!
Get the Spookiest Light and Sound Kit for the LEGO® Monster FIghters Haunted House (#10228)
- A total of 18 lights and four light strips in a variety of colors: orange, warm white, cool white, red, green, and yellow. Each light is individually controlled from a central master controller, so every light has its own lighting effect.
- Flickering fireplace and bedroom torches.
- Beating heart in the bedroom jar.
- Four light strips simulate random lighting-- you can add more strips or even our high-power lights to create a huge storm!
- Two operating modes: "normal" and "evil"-- in normal mode, the interior lights are white and can be turned on and off using the included remote. In evil mode, the lights switch to green and orange, and randomly flicker, burn out, and re-light.
- High-power sound module with speaker included. You can adjust the volume using the remote.
- Seven creepy sound effects that can be triggered by the remote: you can trigger a random effect or set the effects to play on their own with a random timing.
- Four different thunderstorm sounds that are synchronized with the light strips.
- Radio frequency remote control with four buttons. The remote works through walls up to 50ft (15.2m) away, and is locked to its receiver so remotes will not interfere with other remote controls.
- USB cable is included-- use any standard iPhone or iPad-type charger, or purchase one of our wall adapters that work with all voltages and plugs around the world.
- A link to fully-illustrated, online, instructions is included with each kit.
Here's a demo of the lights, sounds, and remote in action: (if you have trouble viewing the video here, you can also watch on YouTube)