Smart Power Switch with Brick-Built Housing
A Brickstuff Exclusive!
Control your entire LEGO lighting setup using this smart button. Inside its case (built from LEGO bricks) is a mighty controller that turns your lights on or off, dims them, and even sets them to turn on and off at random times. It's truly magic! One button can control 100 lights or more.
One Button to Rule Them all!
All of this power is now available in the form factor of a 4x4x2 LEGO® brick. Introducing the Brickstuff Smart Button. This kit includes the button controller, all the genuine LEGO® bricks you need to build the housing (with illustrated, step-by-step instructions for assembly), one warm white Pico LED light, and two 50cm (20in) connecting cables (one for connecting to your power source, the other for connecting to your lights). To use the button, simply connect it in line between your power source and the lights you wish to control.
It's an awful lot of power packed into a small little package. And best of all, since it’s built out of LEGO®, it integrates seamlessly with anything you’ve built. Since we designed the controller board to fit with LEGO® geometry, you can even build the button into your own custom creations with your own housing.
Here’s a quick list of the button’s features:
- Control 100 lights or more from the button’s single output. Connect all your streetlamps to one button (and set them to dim for mood lighting in your city), connect your interior building lights to another button, and connect your exterior building lights to another. Then put a different color cap on each button so you can tell them apart, and create dynamic lighting scenes from one central location.
- Turn all connected lights on or off with a push of the button. The button remembers its current state (on or off) even when power is disconnected, and the last state will automatically be restored the next time the button receives power.
- Set brightness for all connected lights—go from bright to dim to match your mood. The button remembers your brightness setting and will turn all lights back on to the brightness you picked. The button even remembers your brightness setting when power is disconnected. Simply press and hold the button while the lights are turned on to set your desired brightness.
- Activate the button’s random on/off feature to turn your lights on and off at random times. You can select the interval of the random “on” and “off” periods to be 15, 30, 60, 90, or 120 seconds. Double-click the button to turn random mode on or off, and triple-click the button to set the on/off random interval. Your setting is saved even when power to the button is disconnected, and you can still manually turn the lights on or off at any time by pressing the button once.
The random on/off mode (with different intervals) is a great way to add interest to your modular buildings: by dividing the connections for your interior lights between several buttons and enabling random mode on each one, your building lights in different rooms will look highly realistic as they turn on and off randomly. This is a great way to add interest to any city.
- When changing the brightness for all connected lights, the indicator light will become dimmer or brighter along with the connected lights.
- When your connected lights are on, the indicator light will be on (and off when your lights are off).
- When your button is in random on/off mode, the indicator light will pulse on and off so you’ll know your lights are on a timer. The indicator light will continue to pulse even when your connected lights are off.
- When setting the on/off interval for the random feature, the indicator light will flash 1-5 times to indicate the length of the on/off interval. The indicator light will also flash 1-5 times when power is connected to the button, so you’ll be reminded of the interval and also so you’ll know the button is in random mode.
We hope you agree this is more than just another button, and we can’t wait to see all the creative ways you use it!
This smart power/dimmer/timer switch will work with any Brickstuff component that has small plugs, and it is also fully compatible with components from other vendors including Light My Bricks, Vonado, LeLightGo, Briksmax, and others.
This is a pack of one smart power switch controller board with button, two 50cm (20-inch) connecting cables, one warm white Pico LED indicator light, and 18 genuine LEGO® parts in new condition.
LED lights and power source are sold separately.
NOTE: This is not a LEGO® product. This product features genuine LEGO® elements that have been modified by us in our shop.