**PRE-ORDER February 2022 BATCH** LEGO Creator Ecto-1 Premium Light and Sound Kit (#10274)
We know how much you love the Ecto-1, so we knew we had to make something extra special for the amazing LEGO® Creator Ecto-1. This kit has it all: almost 100 lights, two sound modules, remote control, and for the first time in any Brickstuff kit, a motor.
The Best Way to Supercharge Your LEGO® Creator Ecto-1 (Set#10274)
Rotating Roof Lights? How About Four Patterns?
Now you can turn the roof scanners on and off using the remote control.
- Looping siren that starts when you start it and plays until you stop it.
- Authentic Cadillac ambulance engine sound that loops until you stop it. Includes unique start and stop sounds, and even an "engine stall" sound that will be triggered 40% of the time when you start the engine.
- Door open/close sounds sampled from a real Cadillac.
- Alarm beep sounds that play when you turn the master power off.
At the same time any of the above sounds are playing, you can also play up to five of your own custom sounds, which can be easily loaded onto the sound module using a computer. No sounds are included with the module when we ship it to you, but you can easily find and download your favorite Ghostbusters music and sounds, then copy up to 4 minutes of total sound and music onto the sound module. Sounds are then randomly triggered with the remote control.
If you haven't seen the sounds in action, you really should have a listen.
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- Custom-Designed Master Controller with Plug-and Play Connections for All Components
- Three Lighting Controllers
- Two Rooftop Lightbars, Each With 32 LED Lights Pre-Installed (64 LED lights total)
- 29 Additional LED Lights for Roof, Front, Rear, and Interior Installation
- Genuine LEGO® Parts for the Movie-Accurate Replacement Roof Strobe, Motor, and to Hold Adapters and Controllers in Place
- One LEGO®-Compatible Motor for the Roof Scanners
- One 8-Channel RF Remote Control with Extended Range and Secure Connection to Receiver
- One 3-Voice Polyphonic Sound Chip with Ecto-1 Siren, Engine, Door, and Alarm Sound Effects Pre-Loaded
- One Intelligent Sound Module for Loading Up to 4 Minutes of Your Own MP3 Sound Files
- Two High-Quality Speakers
- Four Door Switches for Triggering Door Open/Close Sound Effects and Interior Lighting
- USB Cable for Power
- Optional LiPo Rechargeable Battery Power Supply for Fully Self-Contained Operation
- Connecting Cables and Sticky Squares
- Fully-Illustrated and Annotated Online Instructions
If you prefer to have self-contained power for your Ecto-1, we're offering 50% off our LiPo power source, which allows you to use rechargeable batteries and a charger (both sold separately) to power your Ecto-1 with no external components.
- Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery - 3.7v 2200mAh (this is what we use in our Ecto-1)
- Adafruit Micro-Lipo Charger for LiPo/LiIon Batt w/MicroUSB Jack
If you would like to add the LiPo power source to your order, select the product option at the top of this page that includes the power source.
Important Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
The prices listed on this page do not include customs duties or VAT. If you live outside the United States, you are responsible for paying any customs or VAT charges that may be due. See this page for more details.
Orders are expected to begin shipping in at the end of February 2022. Note that this does not necessarily mean your order will ship in February. We are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date (i.e., in time for a holiday, birthday, or to meet specific travel plans). We will keep our pre-order customers updated on the status of our kit production via the means of a periodic e-mail newsletter that will only be sent to pre-order customers. By placing a pre-order with us, you agree to let us add the e-mail address you provide at the time of purchase to our e-mail newsletter list.