Power Adapter (Plug-In 5V 1A) for the Brickstuff LEGO® Lighting System-- International Plugs
2018 Update! We now offer an updated version of our mains adapter that includes universal plugs, so it will work anywhere in the world! If you have a large lighting installation, or if you need to keep your lights running for long periods of time, this power adapter is for you. Don’t worry about batteries running out—this adapter provides a steady 5V DC output at up to 1A of current.
***Note, this product is the adapter that converts mains voltage to 5V DC-- it does not include the USB cable to connect to our lights. The USB cable is available separately.
- Provides enough power to keep your large lighting installations running all day
- Easily power 200 or more LEDs
- Mains power supply with U.S. plug provides 5V DC at up to 1A (adapter operates on 100-240V AC)
- Brickstuff USB cable (sold separately) is required to connect to Light Strips and Micro Light Boards
- No soldering or electronics knowledge necessary- be up and running in minutes!
NOTE: This is not a LEGO® product. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® group of companies, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this product.