Lighting Effect Starter Kit for LEGO® Models
You asked for it, so we made it! An all-in-one starter kit with six Pico Light Boards, power, adapter and extension cables, sticky pads, and one of our 2-channel Lighting Effect Controllers. This is definitely our best deal available-- save almost 20% vs. buying the parts in this kit individually!
What can you do with one of our Lighting Effect Controllers? Add any of these effects to your lighting installation:
- On/Off with Selectable Dimming
- Flicker (perfect for fireplaces, torches, and campfires)
- Jet Engines
- Airport Runway-Style Pulsing
- Single Strobe
- Double Strobe
- Blinkylights (perfect for elaborate control panels)
- Laser Cannon
- Cannon with Explosion
Want to see these spectacular lighting effects in action? Click here for videos of each effect. Click here to view the online user guide for the Lighting Effect Controller.
This awesome starter kit includes all of this:
- One 2-channel Lighting Effect Controller with 12 pre-programmed light patterns (one lighting effect can be active at a time). You control everything via the onboard switches and dial-- set brightness, random on/off times, and speed/intensity of the lighting effects. The LEC mounts directly to LEGO® studs via the four holes in its PC board.
- Six Pico Light Boards with 12" connecting cables. Each board is just 4mm round and has an onboard warm white LED. Each Pico LED has a luminous flux of 560-720mcd. The plug on the connecting cable is small enough to fit through a LEGO® stud hole, so you can easily add lights to existing builds. The light boards will also fit inside 1x1 LEGO® bricks or plates.
- Eight self-adhesive sticky squares for mounting the Micro Light Boards.
- Six adapter boards for connecting your lights in a variety of configurations.
- Four 6" connecting cables and two 12" connecting cables.
- One 3xAA battery pack with on/off switch. Batteries not included. Each battery pack can power 100 LEDs or more, depending on how the LEDs are arranged/connected, and also depending on the type of batteries used.
Didn't we tell you it was a great deal?
NOTE: This is not a LEGO® product. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® group of companies, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this product.