Brickstuff Pico LED Light Starter Kit
This starter kit is the perfect way to put light into really small spaces. It includes eight tiny Brickstuff Pico LED Lights, each of which will fit inside a 1x1 LEGO® brick. The 12-inch (30.5cm) cables end in a plug small enough to will fit through LEGO stud holes!
The Brickstuff Pico LED Starter Kit Includes Everything to Light Even the Smallest Spaces
Use the included expansion boards to create chains of Pico LED Lights or our 2-LED Light Strips (sold separately), and you can add light to even the largest model project--everything is modular, and everything works together seamlessly. The included connecting cables are made from very thin and flexible wire, so you can easily hide them in your installation for added realism.
Unlike other light modules that use 12V or 24V, these use 5V DC and are ready to use with any microcontroller or robotics project--no need for complicated resistor calculations (though if you use them with a microcontroller, make sure to keep in mind that all eight boards use about 100mA--watch your microcontroller's current capacity)! Each LED has a luminous flux of 560-720mcd and runs off of a 5V DC power source. The warm white LED lights produce almost no heat, allowing for installation in the smallest spaces.
This kit includes:
- Eight warm white Pico LED lights with 12-inch (30.5cm) cables. The light boards are just 4mm across.
- One 3xAA battery pack with on-off switch (batteries not included). Each battery pack can power 100 LEDs or more, depending on how the lights are connected and the type of batteries used.
- Seven expansion boards to allow connection of the Pico LED lights in various configurations. We offer several suggestions for mounting lights in our online guides, available at https://bit.ly/brickguides.
- Seven connecting cables [one 24-inch (61cm) cable, two 12-inch (30.5cm) cables, two 6-inch (15.2cm) cables, and two short cables] to connect to power or other Brickstuff lights.
- 16 self-adhesive squares for mounting in just about any location or configuration.
NOTE: This is not a LEGO® product. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this product.