4-Channel RF Remote with Effect Controller
Here it is: truly the One Remote to control it all. Using this kit, you can add four channels of dedicated remote control to manage your largest lighting setups.
Even better, this kit is packed with additional features like sound and motion control that you can add on.
Add Remote Control to Any Lighting Setup
After much development work, we're thrilled to release the successor to our popular infrared remote control module. Like the old module, this one provides four channels of control, allowing you to manage even your largest lighting setups via remote control. Unlike the old module, this one uses radio frequency (RF) remote control, which means you can control your lights without direct line-of-sight, so the remote works through walls and up to 50ft (15m) away. The radio system is also secure, so the remote is locked to its receiver. This means you can use multiple remotes and receivers in the same space without worrying about conflicting signals.
This kit includes everything you need to add remote control to your lighting setups:
- One RF remote transmitter with four buttons
- One RF receiver, paired with the transmitter
- One TRUNK11 lighting effect controller (LEC)
Just add any of our power supplies (sold separately), and you're ready to control hundreds of lights.
But we couldn't just stop at providing basic on-off remote control. The The TRUNK11 lighting effect controller is packed with additional advanced features, including:
- The ability to set brightness/dimming on each of its four output channels
- The ability to make outputs motion-controlled by adding our PIR motion sensor
- The ability to add sound control with our Intelligent Sound Module
- The ability to make outputs sound-activated, so they turn on when a sound plays and turn off when the sound has finished playing.
This is one small effect controller that can really do it all. Out of the box, you can use the basic features right away, and when you're ready to take things to the next level, you can check out the advanced instructions to get the full features up and running.
We hope you agree the wait for this new and improved remote control unit was worth it, and we can't wait to see how you use it to bring your lighting setups to life!