Roban AH-6 Little Bird 800 Size Video and Sound Cockpit Upgrade
After almost a year of work, we're thrilled to offer this amazing upgrade to the Roban AH-6 Little Bird 800 Size RC Helicopter. Using our Brickscreen technology and custom animations, we take your existing cockpit center panel and upgrade it in our shop in Minnesota.
NOTE: This kit does not include the Roban control panel. You must send yours to us. This kit is just the video upgrade, not the panel itself or RC Helicopter.
Sound and Video Cockpit Upgrade for the Roban AH-6 Little Bird 800
The product photos above show a LiFe battery, which is used to show the video screens powered up. The battery is not included with the upgrade.
We've taken our Brickscreen video technology to new heights with this custom motion upgrade designed for the Roban AH-6 Little Bird 800 Size Scale Helicopter.
Our upgrade kit features two video screens, one for the upper cockpit console panel and the other for the lower console panel. A total of eight different screens and gauges are represented with custom motion graphics. NOTE: the screens do not display real data, but rather pre-loaded looping video animations.
For added realism, we've added real-world air traffic control audio clips that loop along with the videos. Two volume buttons are included and accessible through the opening in the bottom of the center panel--you can set the volume level or turn the sound off if desired.
You also have the ability to personalize the "login" screen on the cockpit with your callsign or any name you want to provide. We will program the login name into your specific screen, so it will be unique to you. You will see it each time your power up your Little Bird.
Here's an example of the top panel animations:
Here is a short clip of the bottom panel animations:
- Video panels and upgraded power supply are added to your Little Bird cockpit center panel. All work is done in our shop in Minnesota.
- The upgraded panel operates on 9 - 40 volts DC, so you can connect it to your existing BEC. We maintain the power connector that ships with the stock cockpit, so once you receive it back from us, it is truly a plug-and-play installation.
- Overall power consumption for the upgraded panel is under 500mA, which is less than the amount of power consumed by the stock LEDs provided by Roban!
The ordering process is as follows:
- You order and pay for the upgrade via this website.
- After receiving your order, we will contact you and provide our mailing address so you can send us your cockpit center panel. You are responsible for shipping your cockpit to us, including insurance costs, and packing well so no damage occurs in transport.
- We will confirm receipt of your cockpit when it arrives safely at our offices, and a work turnaround estimate will be provided. Note that our work cannot begin until we receive your cockpit, and depending on our other workload at the time your cockpit is delivered to us, it make take up to 8 weeks for us to complete the upgrade and return to you. We are not able to accept any requests for faster turnaround time.
- We will disassemble your stock cockpit and install the video screens, speaker, and power supply. Adding the video upgrades requires significant disassembly and structural modification of your stock cockpit. You will not be able to uninstall the upgrade or revert to your cockpit's original setup.
- Once your upgraded cockpit is ready, we will carefully pack and return it to you via insured transport. Return shipping is free worldwide. If you live outside the USA, please read our Shipping Policies as you will be responsible for any customs or duty payable to your local government when your cockpit is sent back to you.
We take great pride in our work, and we're thrilled to be able to offer this amazing upgrade for this wonderful RC helicopter. If you have any questions about the upgrade or any part of the ordering process, don't hesitate to contact us before ordering.