***PRE-ORDER*** Remote-Control Light Kit for the Dynamic Digital Creations Blade Runner 2049 Spinner
After months of collaboration with master designer Tony Celliers of Dynamic Digital Creations, we are thrilled to announce the opening of pre-orders for our first-ever remote controlled lighting kit for scale models.
NOTE: This is a pre-order, with kits expected to begin shipping in mid-February 2020.
All lights included with this kit have connecting plugs with all wires pre-soldered. Just mount the lights inside your Spinner model and connect the lights to one of the two included controller boards by plugging them in.
The light kit includes the following:
- Two controller boards
- Two multi-color lightbars (3 lights per lightbar)
- Four side lights
- Two strip lights for the rear (two lights on each strip)
- Two strip lights for the front wheels (two lights per strip)
- Three red roof strobe lights
- Three dash screen lights
- Four headlights
- Two license plate strobe lights
- One drone light
- One wheel well light
- One pre-mounted hood spot light
- One top center light
- One radio frequency (RF) remote control with four buttons
- One or two power sources (see below for details)
- Connecting cables and adapters with plugs pre-mounted
The main power supply is a USB cable with Brickstuff power connector on one end and a standard USB power connection on the other end. The USB cable works with any standard iPad or iPhone-type charger, or we also sell our own global mains adapter that works with all plugs and voltages around the world. To use the USB cable, you will need to make a small hole in the bottom of the Spinner and run the wire down the tubing in the stand.
The other power option is a 9V battery supply, which allows the power for the Spinner to be completely self-contained. This is how the model in the video above is powered.
The third option includes both the USB cable and the 9V battery supply. The main control board provided in this kit has two power inputs, so you can use the USB cable when your Spinner is mounted on its stand but disconnect the USB power and the system will instantly switch to 9V internal power for portable operation.
The light kit includes a wiring diagram showing how all lights are connected and also listing the functions of the RF remote control. Tony from Dynamic Digital Creations has published a video series on YouTube that walks through each step of the lighting installation. We've created a YouTube playlist you can view by clicking here.
Important Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
- Pre-payment is required to place a pre-order. Orders will be shipped in the order in which they are received and paid. At any time prior to your order shipping, you may cancel your order by notifying us via the e-mail address listed on your Order Confirmation e-mail, or by sending us an e-mail through the main Contact Form on our website.
- Pre-orders are expected to begin shipping in mid-February 2020. Note that we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date (i.e., in time for a holiday, birthday, or to meet specific travel plans). We will keep our pre-order customers updated on the status of our kit production via the means of a periodic e-mail newsletter that will only be sent to pre-order customers. By placing a pre-order with us, you agree to let us add the e-mail address you provide at the time of purchase to our e-mail newsletter list.
- Kit prices do not include VAT or taxes for non-US customers. You are responsible for paying all taxes and duties at time of delivery. You can also contact us prior to shipping if you would like to pre-pay your customs duties and taxes (in this case, we can send a separate PayPal invoice to you).